Many people do not know, but the Starbucks we Disney parks has other names.
On this post
But if you want to find out what they're called, keep reading and find out the names, menu and prices.
So, you won't waste time when you want a delicious coffee.
What is Starbucks?
Starbucks is an American company which, however, is the largest chain of coffee shops in the world and its headquarters are in Seattle, Washington.
Founded by Jerry Baldwin, Gordon Bowker and Zev Siegl, who then opened their first store in 1971 near the historic Pike Place Market in Seattle .
Where to find Starbucks in the Disney parks?
There are a total of six locations in the Starbucks at Walt Disney World.
Four are at the theme parks and two are at Disney Springs.
The park locations referring to the cafeteria are not listed on the map with their official name, and therefore, they have different names.
As such, if you search in the My Disney Experience app, they might not even show up as results.
Inside the Magic Kingdom is the ?Main Street Bakery🇧🇷 So it's located on the right hand side if you're walking down Main Street after entering the park.
However, it features the old brown siren logo of the Starbucks, not the modern green logo you might be used to.
The store, it doesn't stand out, but it's there.
There is a nice coffee cup sign above it and you will see the (brown) signage as you walk past it.
Is there Starbucks at Epcot?
At Epcot it's called ?Connections Café” and is located in World Celebration (part of the former Future World).
At the main entrance, turn left around the base of Spaceship Earth and then you will quickly reach the entrance.
Otherwise, the easiest way to find it is to head towards Spaceship Earth, and it's to the east but towards the back.
It's pretty hard to miss because this Starbucks is gigantic, the biggest of all the parks!
Where is Starbucks at Hollywood Studios?
Inside Hollywood Studios is ?The Trolley Car Cafe🇧🇷 As such, it is located on the right side of Hollywood Boulevard (the street you walk on when entering the park), at the intersection with Sunset Boulevard.
So, as with Main Street Bakery, this store features the old brown siren logo, not the modern green logo you may be used to.
At the Animal kingdom It is ?Creature Comforts🇧🇷 However, it is located on the left hand side of the path from Discovery Island to Africa, past Pizzafari.
But unlike the other two stores, this store uses the modern green logo.
There is limited seating outside, but we recommend crossing the bridge into Africa.
And So enjoy some street entertainment in Harambe while sipping your coffee.
So, alternatively, explore the trails of the Discovery island, which have an entrance right in front of the cafeteria.
How to find Starbucks in Disney Springs?
There are two inside Disney springs🇧🇷 But, these are just regular stores with the same features as all other stores.
Although, they often have unique drinks they've developed in-store, some of which have Disney-inspired names.
So let's see what their names are:
- West Side.
The first is located between World of Disney and the Lego Store.
This is a non-seating store, although there is some limited seating in the area.
The second is next to the Aerophile (balloon experience) in front of the disney style.
However, this is a full-size one with in-store seating and is a common place for us to work if we spend a lot of time in the Walt Disney World Resort.
Why visit Starbucks at Disney?
So why go all the way to Disney World just to have the same coffee you can find anywhere in America.
It's a worthy question, but if it's your favorite coffee shop you have to visit it, and if not, it's always an added attraction.
Here are some reasons why you might choose to go there while you're at Walt Disney World:
- You are not american;
- Convenient location;
- Nutritional information;
- Form of payment;
Starbucks Menu at Disney
The menu is quite varied, contrary to what you might think, since we are talking about a cafeteria.
But, just to start with, there are about 7 types of coffee in addition to teas and food and other goodies, it's a very varied menu that caters to a very large clientele.
So keep reading and check out some of the items on the menu.
coffee and espresso
The main item and the most sold since it is a coffee shop, is therefore the famous coffee or espresso.
And so, all its variations make this product the most consumed worldwide. Check out the options and prices:
- Caramel Macchiato ? Large (US$ 5.69);
- Caffellatte? Large (US$ 4.69);
- Espresso shaken with almond milk and iced chocolate ? Large (US$ 5.99);
- Coffee on time? Great ? Regular or decaffeinated ($ 3.49);
- Iced white chocolate mocha ? Large (US$ 5.69);
- Coffee Mocha ? Large (US$ 5.29);
- Espresso blended with iced brown sugar ? Large (US$ 5.99).
Starbucks classic drinks
The menu is extensive but, with each drink option looking as good as the next.
So if you're wondering what to order, here are some of the best drinks.
- Vanilla Latte ? Large (US$ 4.15);
- Iced White Chocolate Mocha ? Large (US$ 4.45);
- Pumpkin Spice Latte ? Large (US$ 4.95);
- Blended Coffee Frappuccino with Cinnamon Roll ? Large (US$ 4.25);
- Hot chocolate ? Large (US$ 3.95);
- Chai Latte? Large (US$ 4.25);
- Lemon Bar Creme Frappuccino Blended Creme ? Large (US$ 4.15).
Teas and refreshing drinks
To quench your thirst, there's nothing better than a refreshing drink, such as a soda or iced tea.
Therefore, on the menu there are several options of these wonderful drinks that help to refresh.
So, check out some options and prices:
Tea and Refreshment
- Teavana Shaken Iced Tea. Great ? Black, Green, or Passionate Tango (US$ 3.29);
- Lemonade ? Large (US$ 4.29);
- Teavana Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte ? Large (US$ 4.99);
- Teavana Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade ? Great ? (US$ 4.69);
- Teavana Chai Tea Latte ? Large (US$ 4.99).
- Pink Drink? Large (US$ 5.49);
- Refreshers? Great ? Strawberry Acai or Mango Dragonfruit (US$ 4.79);
- Refreshers with Lemonade ? Great ? Strawberry Acai or Mango ($ 5.29).
The patisserie is a unique place with so many delicious things, and Starbucks is no different.
In this sense, it is practically impossible not to buy a croissant or a cake to accompany your drink.
So check out some menu items:
- Danish cheese ? (US$ 2.45);
- Butter Croissant ? (US$ 2.45);
- Chocolate croissant ? (US$ 2.75);
- blueberry muffin? (US$ 2.45);
- Banana and walnut bread ? (US$ 2.75);
- Iced Lemon Cake ? (US$ 2.45);
- Morning bread? (US$ 2.45);
- Cookie with chocolate chips ? (US$ 1.95);
- Double Chocolate Brownie ? (US$ 2.35);
- Pumpkin Cookie? (US$ 2.95);
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin ? (US$ 2.95);
- Washington apple cake ? (US$ 2.95).
Breakfast at Starbucks?
Over the years, the breakfast menu has grown and therefore new tasty items hit the market every day.
But now, take a look to see which items on the breakfast menu are mouth-watering and you won't be able to resist:
- Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal ? (US$ 3.45);
- Breakfast sandwich with bacon and gouda ? (US$ 3.75);
- Breakfast sandwich with sausage and cheddar ? (US$ 3.45);
- Spinach and Feta Breakfast Wrap ? (US$ 3.75);
- Bacon and turkey breakfast sandwich ? (US$ 3.75);
- Slow Roasted Ham and Swiss on Croissant Bun ? (US$ 4.75);
- Double smoked bacon, cheddar cheese and egg on a croissant bun ? (US$ 4.75).
The Starbucks is known globally for its wide range of beverages, ranging from hot coffee and blended frappuccinos to hot or iced tea in different flavors.
However, it also offers a variety of food options.
So let's take a look at some of the most delicious lunch items you'll find.
- Protein Bistro Box ? (US$ 5.25);
- Cheese and Fruit Bistro Box ? (US$ 4.95);
- Omega-3 Bistro Box ?(US$ 5.95);
- PB&J on Wheat Bistro Box ?(US$ 5.25);
- Turkey sandwiches ?(US$ 6.45);
- Panini Peru Pesto ? (US$ 6.45);
- Ham and Swiss Panini ? (US$ 5.95);
- Chicken Santa Fe Flatbread ? (US$ 5.95);
- Chicken BLT Salad Sandwich Deli ? (US$ 5.95);
- Roasted Tomato and Mozzarella Panini ? (US$ 5.55);
- Artichoke Panini with Chicken ? (US$ 6.45);
- Old Fashioned Grilled Cheese ? (US$ 5.25);
- Edamame Hummus Wrap ? (US$ 5.95);
- Thai style peanut chicken wrap ? (US$ 5.95).
Is it worth visiting Starbucks at the Disney parks?
The Starbucks generally offers the same experience at all locations, but visiting the one within the disneyland it is more special, particularly in terms of drinks, treats and atmosphere.
Whilst going to this location just to pick up your typical morning order, you will definitely be back to try more of the ever changing themed drinks and snacks.
We hope again that this post has helped you in your research for your trip to Disney or Orlando.
As a way to help us keep the blog going, we just ask you to help us by sharing this publication and subscribing to our social networks as Facebook, Instagram or Youtube channel.
In addition to helping us, we are sure that there you will find hundreds of useful posts for your trip!
Guarantee the Best Trip to Disney
We know that the amount of information that goes into a trip to Disney and Orlando is simply enormous.
This makes planning tiring or sometimes seem impossible!
But what if I told you that you can trust professionals to assemble a script totally EXCLUSIVE and CUSTOMIZED for you and your group?
Unlike the assembled itineraries found out there, this itinerary will take into account all the factors of your group such as ages, tastes and any profile that may change your trip.
That way you won't miss doing absolutely anything that would be amazing for you and ensure that your time is as optimized and your trip as perfect as possible!
Does it look too good? And that's right, don't forget to contact us and ask for your quote for a Custom Travel Script and have the best trip of your life!
Get your Parks Tickets at a Discount
Many people leave to buy their tickets when they arrive in Orlando or even on park day.
We absolutely do not recommend that you do this for a number of reasons, such as:
If you buy tickets on the spot, you won't be able to book your park days in advance at the risk of not even being able to enter a park on a given day.
You will lose valuable park minutes in line to buy your tickets.
AND MOSTLY, you will pay more because tickets at the box office are more expensive than buying in advance!
Access our ticket website to buy your tickets or request a free consultation to find out exactly which tickets are the best to buy.
For free consultation, click here!
More Tips for your Orlando Trip
Don't forget to check out our Youtube channel where we give several travel tips for Orlando.
In addition, we show you many cool things to do there, do you want a better way to plan a trip than already living a little bit of what you will see there?
If you liked this post, help us by sharing it on your social media!
This way we can reach more readers and keep bringing you high quality content!