Working at Disney is the dream of many teenagers or adults pursuing a degree. Is it possible to get such an opportunity in one of the most reputable companies in the world?
Yes! It is possible to experience the magic behind the castles and fantasies that we always cover here, discover a little more about the backstage and leave this incredible milestone on your resume.
But, of course, there are prerequisites, since the visa that allows Brazilians to work in the country is the J1.
To apply you need:
- Pay all visa and International College Program (ICP) expenses;
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate course recognized by the Ministry of Education (MEC);
- Be 18 years of age or older, with no age limit for entry;
- And have advanced English, enough to communicate well.
If you have this dream and meet the prerequisites, we've selected three unmissable tips for you to prepare and get a good job at the ?The happiest place on Earth? (The happiest place on Earth). Write it down:
- Develop good communication: In any job interview, good communication is essential. Shyness greatly hinders candidates from securing good vacancies. Companies are looking for proactive and communicative people. And when it comes to Disney, they want to provide the best experience of a lifetime for their customers, enchanting at every step. inside the parks. A good friendliness and willingness to solve problems quickly and kindly are interesting characteristics for the candidate.
- Invest in achieving an advanced level in English: As we have seen, communicating well is essential, but obviously, you need to communicate well in the right language: English. The better your fluency level, the greater the chances of getting a good job. According to information from the Metalecture.com portal, the proficiency levels are divided into A, B and C. And a good goal is to reach the B2 and C1 levels, which allow for spontaneous communication, without blockages or tension. Level C is highly requested for studying or working abroad. If you have your eye on a vacancy for the future and still don't have a good level of English, it's good to start as soon as possible!
- Show Disney Knowledge: If you have the above characteristics and still show knowledge about Disney, the vacancy is yours. If you've never been there, you need to delve deep into the studies to understand what the Disney parks, what attractions they offer, what restaurants are available in each of them, talk about their accommodation, among other details that make you a true connoisseur of the company.
Demonstrate these skills in your interviews and you will live one of the most incredible experiences of your life!
I hope again that this post helped you in your research for your trip to Disney or Orlando.
As a way to help us keep the blog going, we just ask you to help us by sharing this publication and subscribing to our social networks as Facebook, Instagram or Youtube channel.
In addition to helping us, we are sure that there you will find hundreds of useful posts for your trip!
About the Author Carlos Braga:
Unparalleled experience in Orlando and Disney! As a former Universal Orlando team member and a passionate devotee of the magic of Disney, I have become a true Orlando travel expert. Before becoming a renowned travel consultant dedicated to Orlando, I had already made hundreds of visits to the parks, cultivating my knowledge and passion mainly over the last 7 years as a consultant and specialist in Disney travel.
My journey into this enchanted world began in 1995, when I took my first trip to Orlando. Since then, my love for Disney and the city has only grown. In 2023, we celebrate the sixth anniversary of 'Partiu Disney Parks', consolidating our role as one of the main sources of information about Disney and Orlando Parks.
During these six years of existence, we have continued to offer quality and updated content, being the reliable source for all those looking for essential information to plan their trip to Disney and Orlando. With my vast experience and passion for this magical destination, I am here to guide you every step of the way towards the most incredible Orlando and Disney experience!