The Tour called Warner Bros. Studio Tour in Hollywood California has several types of tickets, today we will talk about the “Studio Tour” experience.
A lot of people confuse and think this tour is part of the Disneyland California. But in today's post we clarify all your doubts!
Surely being received by statues of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck already starts the day very well. The place is well organized, punctual and the service completely follows the American standard that you like to entertain.
The tours have an estimated duration of 2 hours, as they are scheduled according to the routine of the studios, the itinerary to visit the film sets ends up being set on the day, so one tour will never be the same as the other.
The tour begins with the presentation of a short film of about 10 minutes that is played in the auditorium right at the entrance of the studios, it tells the story of the studio, the classics, which actors and actresses made history, scenes of remarkable films. It's almost a time travel in the great history of cinema.
After that, you will be introduced to your guide, who by the place receive many tourists, ends up speaking a slower English, for everyone to understand. You will drive around the studio by golf cart and for almost an hour you will be introduced to the most diverse set cities of various classic films, where you will have details of stage adaptations, scenes and costumes, for example.
The second part of the Tour will introduce you to & #8220; Stages & #8221; or closed sets, where you'll meet locations where some of the movie classics and famous series such as The 1 Mentalist & #8221 ;, & #8220 ;, & #8221 ;, & #8220; Conan the Barbarian & #8221 ;, & #8220; Blade Runner 1TP, & #8220; and #8220; Big Ban Theory & #8221 ;.
The tour goes through sheds where you will find the most famous cars in the cinema, such as Batman's motorcycle and Batmobile, as well as the Scooby Doo van. Ah, besides Batman clothes and the famous cars used in the movies of the Harry Potter.
One of the most obligatory stops for anyone watching & #8220; Friends & #8221; is & #8221; Stage 48 & #8220 ;, where there is a perfect replica of & #8220;Central perk& #8220 ;. It's pretty cool there to take some beautiful pictures, putting yourself in the characters of the series.
In the last block of the tour, you will be able to see very closely series and movie costumes, among which we have & #8220; Anabelle & #8221 ;, & #8220; Harry Potter & #8221; and #8220; Smalville & #8221 ;.
After more than two hours learning a little more about the world of cinema, be sure to visit the Studio souvenir shop, where you will find all kinds of souvenirs.
How to watch recordings in Hollywood?
A lot of people do not know, but it is possible to watch the recordings of some series and movies or even participate in the audience of some shows in Hollywood. To follow the schedule of all recordings, just access the site http://www.tvtickets.com/ and see if any match the date of your trip. We recommend buying the ticket well in advance. No doubt it is a unique experience.
How do I get to Warner Bros. Studio Tour?
To get to & #8220;Warner Bros. Studio Tour& #8221; it's quite quiet as it is just over 2 miles from Griffith Park and 7 miles from the famous Hollywood Walk of Fame. The journey by car takes around 15 minutes.
But if you prefer to use public transportation, just take the bus 222 & #8211; Sunland on the Walk of Fame itself, get off after 20 stops, about 25 minutes, on Hollywood Way / Riverside and walk for about 5 minutes.
There are numerous public transportation options from various parts of the city. The address of Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood it is at 3,400 W. Riverside Drive, Burbank.
Where to buy Warner Bros. tickets Studio Tour?
First and foremost, you need to be aware of some relevant information, indicated by your own Studio. Read below carefully!
- Tours take place every day of the week, with the exception of Christmas. With hours from 8am to 4pm and in summer this time is extended.
- Luxury tours, known as the Deluxe Tour, take place from Monday to Friday, always at 10 am.
- You can park your car at Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, the price is unique and costs $12, but it is worth remembering that the parking of trailers and trucks is prohibited.
- At the beginning of the tour, it is mandatory to present your photo ID for people over 18 years old, ID card, Passport or Driver's license. Without identification, you will not be able to do the tour and before entry, already in the #8220; Tour Center & #8221; they do a metal detector magazine.
- Children are allowed for children over 8 years old. Anyone between 8 and 17 needs to be accompanied by an adult.
- It is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes in advance and to go with very comfortable clothes and shoes, as there is a good walk in the Tour. If the day is very hot and / or sunny, a cap may be a good choice as there are parts of the outdoor visit.
- The Studio It has a Starbucks, open from 7:30 to 17:00 and a cafeteria called Studio Plaza Café, open Monday to Friday, from 7:30 to 15:00, offering breakfast and lunch.
- You can shoot your entire tour, but it is forbidden to make videos of both sets and in the studio.
- There is tour in English and Spanish.
- Buy tickets in advance on the Tour website itself, because besides being cheaper, there is no risk of missing them.
There are 3 types of Tour tickets, see below which fits your profile most:
- STUDIO TOURcosts about $ 62 for adults and $ 52 for children buying online, while on-site purchases cost $ 65 for adults and $ 55 for children. It is the most common tour that lasts around two hours.
- DELUXE TOUR, is much more complete and has 6 hours duration. The price is unique and costs $295 for children or adults.
- HORROR MADE HERE, costs $ 69 and is specific to the Halloween, also has a single price.
We hope again that this post has helped you in your research for your trip to Disney or Orlando.
As a way to help us maintain the blog, we just ask you to help us by sharing this publication and subscribing to our social networks as Facebook, Instagram or Youtube channel.
In addition to helping us, we are sure that there you will find hundreds of useful posts for your trip!
Guarantee the Best Trip to Disney
We know that the amount of information that involves a trip to Disney and Orlando is simply enormous.
This makes planning tiring or sometimes seem impossible!
But what if I told you that you can trust professionals to assemble a script totally EXCLUSIVE and CUSTOMIZED for you and your group?
Unlike the assembled itineraries found out there, this itinerary will take into account all the factors of your group such as ages, tastes and any profile that may change your trip.
That way you won't miss doing absolutely anything that would be amazing for you and ensure that your time is as optimized and your trip as perfect as possible!
Does it look too good? And yes, be sure to contact us and ask for your budget for a Custom Travel Script and make the best trip of your life!
Get your Parks Tickets at a Discount
Many people leave to buy their tickets arriving in Orlando or even on the day of the park.
We do not in any way recommend that you do this for a variety of reasons, such as:
If you buy tickets on the spot, you won't be able to book your park days in advance at the risk of not even being able to enter a park on a given day.
You will lose valuable park minutes in line to buy your tickets.
AND MAINLY, you will pay more because tickets at the box office are more expensive than buying in advance!
Access our sale site to buy your tickets or request a free consultation to find out exactly which tickets are the best to buy.
For free consultation, click here!
More Tips for Your Trip to Orlando
As we've talked about above, be sure to check out our Youtube channel where we give several travel tips for Orlando.
In addition we show you lots of cool things to do there, do you want a better way to plan a trip than already living a little bit of what you will see there?
If you liked this post, help us by sharing it on your social media!
This way we can reach more readers and keep bringing you high quality content!