The Festival Flower & Garden happens in Epcot between March and June, and there have been more than 25 editions of this incredible Gardening festival.
Some changes were made to the 2021 festival, different from 2020 and 2019 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The cool thing is that you participate in the Flower & Garden Festival without having to pay anything more for that, only with the normal admission to the park do you enjoy everything the Festival comes to offer, even the shows.
For visitors who are not very fond of flowers and gardening in general, it is a good way to have a different view on, Disney and it can even make visitors who are not into gardening delighted with the Flower & Garden.
What is the Flower & Garden Festival?
It is the Festival that takes place every year in Epcot with a gardening theme, it takes place in the spring season and brings shows, gardens, food and activities for the whole family.
More than 30 million flowers are scattered around the park in different arrangements, until you don't like flowers, you'll fall in love.
Most of the arrangements are made up of topiaries, plants used to make flower statues and a large part brings visitors to the presentation of characters from the Disney.
So even those who are not fans are passionate about art in the form of gardening.
Children and adults are delighted with the large size drawings and plants, this year Frozen gained prominence and the kids got even more excited about the plants.
There are several characters and themes scattered around the park like A Beautiful and the Beast, Mickey's class, Winnie the Pooh, among others.
In addition to the plants, the Festival has a different tone, with lots of music, food and drink. And when it comes to Disney, everything is done with a lot of quality.
Gastronomy at the Flower & Garden Festival
Remembering Food & Wine, Flower & Garden Festival brings many stands in the style of Food Truck spread across the Epcot, each with its menu of food and drinks, always following the theme of gardening, but rest assured that you will not eat grass.
There is always something new in each version, so it's always a good idea to take a look at the menu before you try it out.
The portions are small so you can try a lot of options and remember that they are not included in the ticket price.
The prices of the gastronomic options of the stalls vary between 4$ and 10$.
In addition to the apiaries that are beautiful, this is our favorite “attraction” of this festival! It's really worth eating at these food trucks and trying different things at Disney!
Here is the list of the Food Trucks found there:
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer's Market - Venture into Germany to try the Bavarian snacks that are sure to satisfy the sweet tooth of all ages - every dish is köstlich.
- Cider House - See worthwhile ciders and handcrafted supplies that are sure to be a hit at the World ShowPlace.
- Citrus Blossom - Treat your taste buds with the subtleties of lemon, orange and lime - making delicious dishes even more delicious!
- Festival Favorites - Discover Walt Disney World fan favorites, craft beers and other drinks at the World ShowPlace.
- Flavor Full Kitchen - Find flavors of healthy cuisine in this delicious restaurant, with vegetables straight from the garden!
- Fleur de Lys - Delight yourself with haute cuisine and boissons that will make you fall in love with this pleasantly flavored Parisian pop-up!
- Hanami - Travel to Japan for innovative dishes made with Zen cuisine.
- Jardin de Fiestas – Take a gastronomic tour of the Mexico Pavilion … these tempting flavors will add a little spice to your day!
- The Honey Bee-stro - End your cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural foods and drinks infused with the nectar of the gods!
- La Isla Fresca - Try spiced Caribbean dishes that will make your appetite sway with the island's rhythm!
- Lotus House - Dip your teeth into authentic Chinese dishes full of pieces of good luck!
- Magnolia Terrace - Have a pleasant and cozy feeling with some homemade food inspired by the Gulf region.
- Northern Bloom - discerning palates will appreciate the fantastic food of our neighbor Great White North… O Canada!
- Pineapple Promenade - Get your dose of tropical fruits from spicy tart 'n' to the sweetest frozen treats!
- Primavera Kitchen - Mangiare hearty portions of dishes from the Old Continent served with a glass of wine… now that's amore!
- Taste of Marrakesh - Intoxicate the taste buds with the exotic flavors of this Mecca in North Africa - the mysterious Morocco!
- Trowel & Trellis - Indulge in some of your favorite foods, created from innovative recipes from Impossible Foods
In addition to the normal attractions of the Epcot, there is the installation of playgrounds with different themes from the Disney universe around the park, being another option for children.
There are usually two: Bo Peep`s Playtime Training Grounds, which was inspired by Betty from Toy Story and is close to Test track and Play Full Garden which has a more educational objective focusing on health and nutrition, it is located in the Imagination pavilion.
Be sure to take a picture with the topiaries of the characters scattered around the park.
As is already a tradition at Disney, there is always a lot of music, Flower & Garden it couldn't be different.
Typically, the Flower & Garden Festival EPCOT features live music from the 1960s and 1970s during the concert series Garden Rocks. Famous artists rock the America Gardens Theater in World showcase every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm and 8:00 pm. every night.
However, for 2021, this is being transformed into the “City Beautiful Concert Series”.
Each weekend, you can enjoy a series of shows with local Orlando bands.
From Friday to Monday night, these bands will take the stage at the America Gardens Theater to perform popular songs from yesterday and today.
On weekdays, the 2021 Taste of EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival will feature live music every day: Voices of Liberty showcase a fully American showcase in the chapel, celebrating America's landscape, heart and human spirit, and Mariachi Cobre takes the stage for a presentation of world famous Mexican folk music.
For informational purposes, you can usually book the package from Garden Rocks Concerts Dining Package, which includes a complete meal with all inclusive buffet or starter, main course and dessert + non-alcoholic drink in the restaurants below:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall;
- France chefs;
- Biergarten Restaurant;
- Coral Reef Restaurant;
- La Hacienda de San Angel;
- The Garden Grill Restaurant;
- Nine Dragons Restaurant;
- Restaurant Marrakesh;
- Tokyo Dining;
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room;
- San Angel Inn Restaurant;
- Teppan Edo;
- Spice Road Table;
- Via Napoli Ristorante and Pizzeria
- Tutto Italia Ristorante.
To book this package, you need a special dinner package reservation, which must be made through the Disney website or phone.
When you buy a special map that will guide you in the search for the treasure, you can do the hunt. This map costs around $7.
Completing the maps with the stickers you earn at each of the collection points, they can be exchanged for a surprise.
The Egg-Stravaganza, which is the Easter egg hunt, takes place between the 5th and the 21st of April, while the Spike`s Pollen Nation Exploration, where children help the Spike bee to find the beautiful pollination gardens takes place throughout the Flower & Garden Festival.
The Butterfly Garden
It is one of the charms of the event, where there are more than a thousand butterflies to be seen, according to Disney. For those who enjoy nature it is a good request to have this contact.
We hope again that this post has helped you in your research for your trip to Disney or Orlando.
As a way to help us maintain the blog, we just ask you to help us by sharing this publication and subscribing to our social networks as Facebook, Instagram or Youtube channel.
In addition to helping us, we are sure that there you will find hundreds of useful posts for your trip!
Guarantee the Best Trip to Disney
We know that the amount of information that involves a trip to Disney and Orlando is simply enormous.
This makes planning tiring or sometimes seem impossible!
But what if I told you that you can trust professionals to assemble a script totally EXCLUSIVE and CUSTOMIZED for you and your group?
Unlike the assembled itineraries found out there, this itinerary will take into account all the factors of your group such as ages, tastes and any profile that may change your trip.
That way you won't miss doing absolutely anything that would be amazing for you and ensure that your time is as optimized and your trip as perfect as possible!
Does it look too good? And yes, be sure to contact us and ask for your budget for a Custom Travel Script and make the best trip of your life!
Get your Parks Tickets at a Discount
Many people leave to buy their tickets arriving in Orlando or even on the day of the park.
We do not in any way recommend that you do this for a variety of reasons, such as:
If you buy tickets on the spot, you won't be able to book your park days in advance at the risk of not even being able to enter a park on a given day.
You will lose valuable park minutes in line to buy your tickets.
AND MAINLY, you will pay more because tickets at the box office are more expensive than buying in advance!
Access our sale site to buy your tickets or request a free consultation to find out exactly which tickets are the best to buy.
For free consultation, click here!
More Tips for Your Trip to Orlando
As we've talked about above, be sure to check out our Youtube channel where we give several travel tips for Orlando.
In addition we show you lots of cool things to do there, do you want a better way to plan a trip than already living a little bit of what you will see there?
If you liked this post, help us by sharing it on your social media!
This way we can reach more readers and keep bringing you high quality content!