Planning a trip is not always an easy task. Therefore, most people turn to travel agencies, which set up itineraries, book hotels and tours.
However, if on the one hand this is a more practical option, on the other it ends up making the trip much more expensive.
Even more so if your destination is the famous Orlando, home of Disney park, in the United States.
To save money, it is worth investing in personalized planning.
And that's when the internet can help a lot.
?Planning your trip to Orlando by looking for information on specialized websites and blogs allows you to find the best places, tours and prices, in addition to tips from other tourists, who have already had experiences in the destination, both good and bad?, he guarantees. Ricardo Amorim, travel specialist from Guia55.
To help you plan your trip, Amorim highlights eight ways to use the
internet to your advantage. Check out:
- Visa and Passport: To enter the US, you need a US visa. And the entire process of requesting and scheduling can be done by
internet, on the official website of the US Embassy, without intermediaries;
- Airline tickets: To find cheap tickets to Orlando, access a comparison site that shows all available tickets from all airlines. When you find the best option, according to your availability, dates and prices, go to the company's website and make the purchase.
- Accommodation: It is also on the internet that you find out where it is best to stay in Orlando. In the online world, you will have access to the location, prices of hotels and houses, in addition to the evaluation of those who have already stayed there;
- Ground transportation: To get around Orlando, the option of renting a car is usually cheaper. For this, you can access car rental websites and book your car online;
- Disney parks: On the internet, you can find out which Disney parks you like the most and that fit your budget, including the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Universal Studios and Busch Gardens. Tickets, and combos, are also purchased online;
- Shopping: Orlando is also the destination for those who want to take advantage of low prices to buy estuary, cosmetics and electronics. In search engines, you discover the best malls, outlets and stores with tips from those who have already been there;
- International Travel Insurance: Before boarding, don't forget to purchase international travel insurance online. He will ensure that you don't have extra, and high expenses, in case of health problems or accidents;
- dollars: When buying dollars, the internet will also be your best ally. It is online that you can compare and find the exchange office that sells the coin at the best price and with the lowest fees.
We hope again that this post has helped you in your research for your trip to Disney or Orlando.
As a way to help us keep the blog going, we just ask you to help us by sharing this publication and subscribing to our social networks as Facebook, Instagram or Youtube channel.
In addition to helping us, we are sure that there you will find hundreds of useful posts for your trip!
Guarantee the Best Trip to Disney
We know that the amount of information that goes into a trip to Disney and Orlando is simply enormous.
This makes planning tiring or sometimes seem impossible!
But what if I told you that you can trust professionals to assemble a script totally EXCLUSIVE and CUSTOMIZED for you and your group?
Unlike the assembled itineraries found out there, this itinerary will take into account all the factors of your group such as ages, tastes and any profile that may change your trip.
That way you won't miss doing absolutely anything that would be amazing for you and ensure that your time is as optimized and your trip as perfect as possible!
Does it look too good? And that's right, don't forget to contact us and ask for your quote for a Custom Travel Script and have the best trip of your life!
Get your Parks Tickets at a Discount
Many people leave to buy their tickets when they arrive in Orlando or even on park day.
We absolutely do not recommend that you do this for a number of reasons, such as:
If you buy tickets on the spot, you won't be able to book your park days in advance at the risk of not even being able to enter a park on a given day.
You will lose valuable park minutes in line to buy your tickets.
AND MOSTLY, you will pay more because tickets at the box office are more expensive than buying in advance!
Access our ticket website to buy your tickets or request a free consultation to find out exactly which tickets are the best to buy.
For free consultation, click here!
More Tips for your Orlando Trip
Don't forget to check out our Youtube channel where we give several travel tips for Orlando.
In addition, we show you many cool things to do there, do you want a better way to plan a trip than already living a little bit of what you will see there?
If you liked this post, help us by sharing it on your social media!
This way we can reach more readers and keep bringing you high quality content!