Planning a trip is not always an easy task. For this reason, most people turn to travel agencies, who set up itineraries, book hotels and tours.
However, if on the one hand this is a more practical option, on the other hand it ends up making the trip much more expensive.
Even more so if your destination is the famous Orlando, home of Disney park, in the United States.
To save money, it is worth investing in personalized planning.
And this is when the internet can help a lot.
"Planning the trip to Orlando looking for information on specialized websites and blogs allows you to find the best places, tours and prices, in addition to tips from other tourists, who have already had experiences in the destination, both good and bad", guarantees Ricardo Amorim, travel specialist from Guia55.
To help you plan your trip, Amorim highlights eight ways to use the
internet to your advantage. Check out:
- Visa and Passport: To enter the USA, you need an American visa. And the entire request and scheduling process can be done by
internet, on the official website of the United States Embassy, without intermediaries;
- Airline tickets: To find cheap tickets to Orlando, go to a comparator website that shows all available tickets from all airlines. When you find the best option, according to your availability of dates and prices, visit the company's website and make the purchase
- Accommodation: It is also on the internet that you find out where it is best to stay in Orlando. In the online world, you will have access to the location, prices of hotels and houses, as well as the evaluation of those who have already stayed there;
- Ground transportation: To get around Orlando, the option of renting a car is usually cheaper. To do this, you can access car rental websites and book your car online;
- Disney parks: On the internet, you can find out which Disney parks are your favorite and fit your budget, including Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Universal Studios and Busch Gardens. Tickets, and combos, are also purchased online;
- Shopping: Orlando is also the destination for those who want to take advantage of the low prices to buy estuaries, cosmetics and electronics. In search engines, you discover the best malls, outlets and stores with tips from those who have already been;
- International Travel Insurance: Before boarding, don't forget to hire international travel insurance online. It will ensure that you do not have extra expenses, and high, in case of health problems or accidents;
- Dollars: When buying dollars, the internet will also be your best ally. It is online that you can compare and find the exchange house that sells the coin at the best price and with the lowest rates.
We hope again that this post has helped you in your research for your trip to Disney or Orlando.
As a way to help us maintain the blog, we just ask you to help us by sharing this publication and subscribing to our social networks as Facebook, Instagram or Youtube channel.
In addition to helping us, we are sure that there you will find hundreds of useful posts for your trip!
Guarantee the Best Trip to Disney
We know that the amount of information that involves a trip to Disney and Orlando is simply enormous.
This makes planning tiring or sometimes seem impossible!
But what if I told you that you can trust professionals to assemble a script totally EXCLUSIVE and CUSTOMIZED for you and your group?
Unlike the assembled itineraries found out there, this itinerary will take into account all the factors of your group such as ages, tastes and any profile that may change your trip.
That way you won't miss doing absolutely anything that would be amazing for you and ensure that your time is as optimized and your trip as perfect as possible!
Does it look too good? And yes, be sure to contact us and ask for your budget for a Custom Travel Script and make the best trip of your life!
Get your Parks Tickets at a Discount
Many people leave to buy their tickets arriving in Orlando or even on the day of the park.
We do not in any way recommend that you do this for a variety of reasons, such as:
If you buy tickets on the spot, you won't be able to book your park days in advance at the risk of not even being able to enter a park on a given day.
You will lose valuable park minutes in line to buy your tickets.
AND MAINLY, you will pay more because tickets at the box office are more expensive than buying in advance!
Access our sale site to buy your tickets or request a free consultation to find out exactly which tickets are the best to buy.
For free consultation, click here!
More Tips for Your Trip to Orlando
As we've talked about above, be sure to check out our Youtube channel where we give several travel tips for Orlando.
In addition we show you lots of cool things to do there, do you want a better way to plan a trip than already living a little bit of what you will see there?
If you liked this post, help us by sharing it on your social media!
This way we can reach more readers and keep bringing you high quality content!